New Heights is seeking a full-time Program Associate. CLICK HERE for full job description. Main job responsibilities will include:
- Managing the collection, tracking, evaluation and reporting of attendance and academic performance data.
- Supporting the implementation and management of New Heights’ academic sessions, team practices, parent and student-athlete information sessions and workshops, summer programming and other organizational events.
- Processing student-athlete enrollment forms and accurately maintaining student records.
- Communicating with student-athletes, parents and coaches on an on-going basis to assist in meeting program goals.
- Working with the Education Director, instructional and coaching staff to address the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of student-athletes.
- Supporting our High School and College Assist programs to guide families through the admissions and financial aid processes.
New Heights volunteers have a tremendous impact on our program and the lives of our student-athletes. Volunteer opportunities include:
RISE Tutoring: RISE tutors work with New Heights staff to help New Heights student-athletes with individualized and small-group tutoring sessions. These sessions may include homework help, preparation for standardized tests and other general academic questions.
For additional information or to sign up email Denise Harding: firstname.lastname@example.org