The New Heights Student- Athlete Summer Academy is a comprehensive academic, athletic and leadership development program for rising 5th-8th grade student-athletes.
- Exposing middle school students to the high school environment.
- Preparing participants for high school by addressing test prep, school choices and apps.
- Developing students' academic skills, especially basic reading, writing and mathematics.
- Developing students' basketball skills and knowledge of the game.
- Developing students' character.
Academic classes are held during the morning portions of Summer Academy and the basketball portion is held during the afternoon.